Please join a local SLA Texas Chapter member at one of six ‘dine around’ options for Wednesday, Feb. 6th, 2013. We will meet at the Hospitality Table near the Registration area in the Crowne Plaza at 6:30 p.m. to depart for restaurant of choice. Please indicate your choice by clicking on the link, and include your name/cell phone number for contact. Registration forms for ‘dine around’ options will also be available at the Registration/Hospitality Table to sign up or change choices.
Online Sign-Up: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/
- Hoffbrau Steaks (311 N. Market St.) Walk from hotel. Average Cost: $30, more with alcohol. “D Magazine voted one of the best chicken fried steaks in Dallas.” Hostess: Marj Atkinson; 12 guests.
- Sissy’s Southern Kitchen/Bar (2929 N. Henderson Ave.) Drive from hotel. Southern Food. Average Cost: $30-60. Hostesses: Barbara Fullerton & Liz Petty, drivers; 8 guests.
- Enchilada’s (1304 Elm St.) 1 block Walk from hotel. Tex-Mex. Average Cost: $20, more with alcohol. Hostess: April Kessler; 9 guests.
- The West End Pub (1801 Lamar) 4 block Walk from hotel. Pub Grub. Average Cost: $15 plus alcohol. Hosts: Ryan Field & Antoinette Nelson; multiple groups up to 20.
- Ellen’s Southern Kitchen (1718 N. Market St.) 3/10th mile Walk from hotel. Southern Comfort Food, no alcohol. Average Cost: $6-20 (Breakfast served all day, extensive coffee menu). Hostess: Margaret Carroll; 5 guests.
- Asian Mint Fusion (4246 Oak Lawn Ave.) Drive from hotel. Thai. Average Cost: $30 or less, more with alcohol. Hostess: Mary Ann Huslig, driver; 4 guests.